When you purchase or lease a new vehicles in Libertyville from October 1, to October 31, 2020, you can reap rewards of a new Shop Libertyville Rewards program. Buy or lease a new vehicle at any of 12 Libertyville Mile of Cars dealerships and you can receive vouchers redeemable from the Village of Libertyville for up to $200 worth of Libertyville Rewards certificates.
These Reward Certificates are usable towards goods and services at participating Libertyville businesses who have enrolled in the program. The program was inspired by the Village in an effort to encourage people to make Libertyville their car buying destination, while at the same time supporting businesses throughout the community.
Additionally, when you purchase or lease a new vehicle under this program the Libertyville Mile of Cars dealerships will be donating $100 for every vehicle purchased to some of Libertyville's finest charitable organizations like:
Lake County Haven - The Lake County Haven is a social-service agency dedicated to meeting the needs of homeless women and children. They use education, employment, and life-skills training to help people move from homelessness to independence. Throughout this process, their goal is always the long-term stability and self-sufficiency of each person and family. Their vision is that their clients will never be homeless again.
Libertyville Township Food Pantry - Libertyville Township provides a Food Pantry for the needy of the Township. Community residents, through local churches, schools, companies and organizations generously donate food to the pantry. Volunteer workers and donations of nonperishable foods are always appreciated. Monetary tax-deductible donations are used to purchase food through a partnership with the Northern Illinois Food Bank at greatly reduced prices.
Youth & Family Counseling - Youth & Family Counseling has been providing professional counseling services to Lake County residents since 1962. An experienced staff of licensed psychotherapists provides confidential, personalized counseling in a private office environment. Monetary donations help Youth & Family Counseling provide quality, affordable mental health services to anyone who needs them, regardless of their ability to pay.
PADS Lake County - Since 1972, PADS has provided immediate, critical services to the neediest among us – individuals and families that are experiencing homelessness in Lake County. PADS is the only emergency shelter for the homeless in Lake County. When someone experiences homelessness, they can come to PADS to not only get the immediate shelter they need to stay safe and warm, but also get comprehensive resources to get out of homelessness and back into housing. PADS’ vision is to provide a path to stable housing and self-sufficiency for everyone who experiences homelessness in Lake County.
Rules & Restrictions:
- Reward is from the Village of Libertyville, IL and not paid for by the auto dealerships.
- Vouchers are available while supplies last.
- Four (4) $25.00 vouchers are available to the first 30 purchasers or lessees of new vehicles at each of the 12 new car dealerships within the Village of Libertyville between October 1, 2020 through October 31, 2020.
- If the first 30 purchaser purchasers or lessees are a resident of the Village of Libertyville an additional four (4) $25.00 vouchers will be awarded.
- Residency verification will determine amount of certificates issued. Libertyville postal customers with addresses not within Libertyville municipal limits are considered non-residents.
- Certificates may be combined. Certificates must be used in $25.00 increments, no change or merchandise credit will be issued for unused amounts, remaining balance will be forfeited.
- No cash value applies to certificates.
- Lost or stolen certificates cannot be replaced.
- Certificates are taxable to the recipient and should be reported on Federal Form 1040 as other income.
- Certificates must be used by February 28, 2021.
- Participating businesses Will not be reimbursed for certificates turned in after May 31, 2021.
For a list of participating businesses please visit: